- 4 ISDN BRI U-Interfaces
- Integrated Auto-sensing 10/100Base-T
- Automatic address assignment via DHCP
- Supports G711 codec
- Echo Cancellation per ITU/CCITT G.168
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP
- Private Branding
- LED line status for ISDN and 10/100Base-T
- Ease of configuration and installation via Web GUI
- Desktop, Wall Mount and Rack Mount Capabilities
- Compatible with Alpha AT SuperRack 1006
Alpha Telecom's Arion 1004, an ISDN VoIP Gateway, provides the feature rich ISDN Centrex capabilities over the IP Network.
- Centrex Features over IP Network
- Protects capital investment on Meridian Business Sets
(No upgrade or replacement required)
- Toll Free call for multi-site corporations which leads to cost saving
- Ease of maintenance from customers perspective
- CPE portabilities without Service Order change from Service Providers
- SoftSwitch migration without equipment update
The Arion 1004 represents the first in a series of new VoIP Gateways from Alpha Telecom. This IP-based solution meets diverse customer needs and provides voice communications in a high performance IP Network.
The Arion 1004 connects directly to the LAN on the network side and provides four (4) ISDN BRI U-Interfaces to the end user side.
The Arion 1004 is a H.323 standard based Customer Premises Equipment VoIP Gateway suited to providing Centrex IP on a fully integrated IP LAN for services providers and multisite corporations.
The Arion 1004 supports portability which allows an enterprise to balance user requirements for high functionally with the benefits of streamlined management and reduced facilities costs. For instance a user moving to a new office location within the current LAN would request MIS to re-configure the Arion 1004 via the Web based programming instead of issuing the traditional Service Order change from the Service Provider.