The Most Powerful and Cost-Effective ISDN Solutions.
The Alpha Telecom ISDN NTAPlus is a next generation ISDN Network device that works in ISDN ETSI environment. The NTAPlus+ provides a complete solution for data and voice communication for SOHO at a minimum investment in the cost of equipment. The NTAPlus supports analog POTS ports, Internet access, USB and Remote management functions.
- ETSI Compliant
- Compatible with 2B1Q Echo Cancellation
- Provides one 2B+D ISDN BRI U-Interface
- Provides two 2B+D ISDN S/T-Interfaces
- Provides two Analog POTS ports with Advanced features
- Provides USB and RS232 Interfaces for Data Access
- Automatic lightning and surge protection
- Supports Async-to Sync PPP or Multilink PPP Conversion
- LED Status for line, Telephone/Data, 128Kbps and Power
- Ease of configuration and installation through Built-in management system software
- Allow short passive bus arrangements
- Compact Unit designed for desktop or wall mount
The NTAPlus's lower power consumption can survive at remote powering conditions. The Power consumption is less than 8W at fully operation and less than 1.8W with one Voice Connection under Restricted power mode operation.
The NTAPlus supports the high speed Internet access by Async-to-Sync PPP (or Multilink PPP) conversion. Bandwidth management schemes are supported and the advanced AO/DI (Always On / Dynamic ISDN) is also available. The Remote Management feature makes it possible to upgrade service and functionality by downloading firmware remotely. This feature also allow configuration of the unit to be done remotely and hence reducing maintenance cost.
Two analog ports are supported and they can be used for telephone sets, answering machines, FAX machines or PBX. Advanced features like Call Waiting, Hold, Transfer, 3-party conference, and Internal calls are also supported on these analog ports.
The NTAPlus conforms to industry standards 2B1Q line code for the U-Interface: ETSI ETR 080. The S/T-Interface conforms to ITU/CCITT I.430 standard; and is a IEC, CISPR and ETSI approved device. Its reliable design protects against lightning and power surges.