The Packit30 ISDN PAD (Packet Assembler/ Disassembler) offer economical Wide Area Networking solutions using ISDN and X.25.
The Packit30 ISDN PAD (Packet Assembler / Disassembler) utilize X.25 technology to break down strings of data from multiple devices into small packages which can be sent across a single ISDN BRI. Using statistical multiplexing, the PAD take advantage of idle periods in data transmission to deliver a higher effective throughput.
- Shared ports reduces line and equipment costs
- Access to several applications from a single line
- Concurrent local and remote
- Access for administration and maintenance
- Automatically sets data options
- High-speed connections for improved response time
The Packit30 is configurable with 6 to 30 ports. The multiport PAD eliminate the need for separate terminal adapters lowering line and equipment costs. Terminals, PCs, host computers, servers, printers, modems and other asynchronous devices share the bandwidth of the B-Channels.
(Note: Packit30 stock item includes 1 - CPU Board and 1 - Data Port Board only)