24 Port Managed LAN Switch w/PoE
6124SY3 Fully 802.3af Compliant Flexibility 24 Port Managed Switch features Power over Ethernet, which optimizes the and power management of network devices such as wireless access Model: 6124SY3 phones and security video cameras. Power over Ethernet 24 Port L2 Fast Ethernet Switch Significant Cost Effective 24 Port Managed LAN Switch w/PoE The Alpha Telecom's 6124SY3 installation point, VoIP (IEEE 802.3af) capabilities reduce installation with 2 Gigabit /Fiber Ports "Your Broadband Solution Provider" costs for many new network productivity devices.
- 24 10/100BaseT/TX ports, and 2 combo ports for Gigabit or 100Base Fiber interface
- Centralized Power management for improved energy efficiency, electricity costs reduced
- Advanced Detection functions provided for both powered and non-powered devices
- Security featured with RADIUS, TACACS+, SSL, 802.1x
- Line Aggregation 2~4 ports per trunk, 6 Trunks per group
- GVRP Protocol for VLAN management
- 1U high, 19" rack mountable
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3af and its MIB Support
The 6124SY3 is a layer 2 stackable switch with with 24 10/100BASE-T/TX ports (RJ-45 connectors) and another two combo ports for Gigabit or 100BASE fiber interface. It also supports auto MDI/MDIX on all 10 / 100BASE-TX ports, up to 8K MAC address entries, 8MB flash ROM memory and 32MB for packet buffer size.
6124SY3 delivery advanced Layer 2 functions; VLAN, priority, multicast filtering, link aggregation, port mirroring. Comprehensive network management functions are provided such as Spanning Tree Protocol for standard bridging, GVRP for VLAN management, and IGMP snooping for Multicast Switching. Standard features such as SNMP, RMON and Web management are also supported.
It's advanced traffic control by preventing broadcast storms and with built-in flow control mechanism packet loss is significantly reduced. Two level of prioritization are provided for traffic QoS. The IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree The IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol prevents loops in the network topology.
The 6124SY3 conforms to industry standards and is FCC Class A and CSA approved.